Bakers Dozen: Best Live Albums

>> Friday, January 9, 2009

I want to reiterate, this is not a categorical list, this is 100% subjective, my opinion only, and what I say goes, so suck it. Nah, just playing. I do not know more that you do, I just take the time to write what I do not know down, feel free to tell me how many ways I am wrong.

Normally, I write a caption about each selection, but this time, I am going to let the artists speak for themselves. (The clips will may not be from the live sessions, but I scoured the internets to find some awesome examples of why these guys get laid so much more than I do) Enjoy.


1. Matt Nathanson - At The Point



2. O.A.R. - Any Time Now



3. Nirvana - Unplugged in New York



4. Counting Crows - Across the Wire



5. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds - Live at Luther College.



6. Damien Rice - Live at Union Chapel



7. Bishop Allen - August EP



8. Howie Day - Madrigals



9. Jason Mraz - Live and Acoustic



10. Harry Chapin - The Bottom Line Collection



11. John Mayer - Any Given Thursday



12. The Eagles - Hell Freezes Over



13. Eric Clapton - Unplugged








0 comments:

Post a Comment