MTV Movie Awards: Best Song

>> Monday, May 25, 2009

A follow up to my blog on Best Kiss, here's a short shout-out to a category gone by the way side- Best Song. This category only lasted for 8 years and ended in the 90's but I think you'll remember each of these songs...

[From "worst" to best]

8. "Men in Black" performed by Will Smith in Men in Black
7. "I Will Always Love You" performed by Whitney Houston (pre-drug problem) in The Bodyguard.
6. "Everything I Do" performed by Bryan Adams in Robin Hood Men in Tights
5. "Will You Be There" performed by Michael Jackson in Free Willy
4. "Sittin Up in My Room" performed by Brandy in Waiting to Exhale
3. "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" performed by Aerosmith in Armaggedon
2. "Machinehead" performed by Bush in Fear
1. "Big Empty" performed by the Stone Temple Pilots in The Crow

I know one if not all of these songs brought you way back...

1 comments:

Addi May 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

I don't know how you can put anything above Machinehead... but that is just my humble opinion.

Post a Comment