Baker's Dozen: Best Bands with Punctuation in Their Names!!?

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Bands have gotten more and more creative with their band names. The newest trend is using punctuation, often when punctuation is not needed. This is a simple list of my current favorites.

I have included one of my favorite tracks, as well as a great picture. I hope you enjoy.


1. Los Campesinos!












2. Right Away, Great Captain!












3. Why?












4. K’naan









5. Wakey!Wakey!












6. Portugal. The Man












7. Mt. St. Helen's Vietnam Band












8. Panic! at the Disco












9. ?uestlove (of The Roots)












10. 3OH!3












11. !!!







12. NeverShoutNever!












13. The Academy Is…








Honorable Mention-

AC/DC

Tony! Toni! Tone!


1 comments:

Stevie January 30, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

I totally enjoyed the fun band pics- these kind are my favorite. I also really enjoyed the nod to Tony! Toni! Tone! for whom I didn't know you even had ever heard of- rad.

Post a Comment