Things I am Most Excited For Next Week --- by Addi

>> Friday, January 22, 2010



1. The new Los Campesinos! album "Romance is Burning"








I have a feeling, already, from the 4 tracks I've heard, its going to take a hell of a firestorm of good music to keep this off, if not at top of my best albums of 2010.

Los Campesinos! - The Sea Is A Good Place To Think Of The Future


2. The Season Premier of "Greek"
Ok, so this video is kinda lame, but it combines "Sweet Disposition" and "Greek" and I am so invested in these, funny, real, and so well written characters that I cannot wait to see what happens.

3. Going grocery shopping on Wednesday (my standard shopping day). I am planning on buy Eclairs. Jealous?

2 comments:

Shae O'Brien January 22, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

I'm not on your list??? And neither is Corinne Bailey Rae's new album??

lol I'm psyched for Greek too, so we can be Greek Geeks together!

Addi January 22, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

I will write a whole list about you if it would make you feel better. ;)

I want to be a greek geek with you. we should watch that on monday together!

And I have not fallen in love with Corinne Bailey Rae like the others have, recommend a record and I will dive in.

Post a Comment