Song of..er...Band of The Day: "You Get What You Give" & "Someday We'll Know" by New Radicals

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

So, due to a heated argument about song title simile's, I have had New Radicals stuck in my head for the last 24 hours. So, to celebrate one of my all time favorite bands, and my second favorite record of all time, (sadly, their only release). I give you the only two songs from the album to get serious airplay before the band broke up. This is a onehit wonder record, by choice only. Gregg Alexander, the not-so charismatic front man, decided that he wanted to go back to behind the scenes and produce, giving up the band, mid-tour. I check the interwebs every couple months to see if he has resurfaced, but outside of a random track 8 years ago, he has remained quiet. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

"You Get What You Give" by New Radicals


"Someday We'll Know" New Radicals

0 comments:

Post a Comment