Song of the Day: "Action/Reaction" by Choir of Young Believers

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010

This is one of the bands I have loved for the last couple years, and kinda have kept to myself. I tend to do that when I cannot quite find a home in my head for the music. What I mean by that is.... well, I really cannot explain it. Music fits a purpose for me. Everyband will fill a void or niche that has been crying to be filled. Sometimes, that need is met within 4 bars, sometimes, even though something is very very good (as it is here) it takes months, or years for the dust to settle.
That is the reason why I have withheld this band, from even some of my closest friends. If I cannot figure out what this music is good for, how am I supposed to know who needs to hear it. To be honest, I am still having trouble placing this song, but it got me through some pretty tough writers block, so, it is time to share. And this live clip of this small duo with a huge brushstrokes filling a room is pretty special. I hope you enjoy, and I hope this song fills in your holes whole.

"Action/Reaction" by Choir of Young Believers

0 comments:

Post a Comment