Song of the Day: "Mrs. Potters Lullaby" by Counting Crows.

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

So, when looking for the song of the day, I first decided on the band I wanted to dip into today, but could not narrow down a selection. So, I turned to my best friend, co-blogger, Stevie and asked for her insights. But she had the audacity to suggest "American Girls" one of this bands worst singles ever, makes me wonder if I shouldn't start to advertise for new friends.... But she redeemed herself by pointing out the weather, and choosing a song to reflect how great of a day it is. So, I picked, "Mrs. Potters Lullaby" for that exact reason.

Now, understand that the lyrics are not sunny, but the music, melody and song itself is a hell of a trip.

"Mrs. Potters Lullaby" by Counting Crows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment