Alphabet List: Letter E

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010


My co-blogger Adam has been bugging me to post this guy so he can throw down on the next letter so here it is- the next letter in the series of our Alphabet List, version letter E. Since this is my favorites, and not say, my dads favorites, you will notice I left some heavy hitters out (The Eagles, Earth Wind and Fire) and instead included the stuff I actually listen to. Without further ado, here it is...

1. Eels (Novocaine for the Soul)





2. Elastica (Connection)




3. Everclear (Santa Monica- live at Woodstock '99)




4. Eminem (Stan)




5. Missy Elliot (The Rain Supa Dupa Fly)




6. Eagle Eye Cherry (Save Tonight)




7. En Vogue (Don't Let Go)




8. Eve 6 (Inside Out)




9. Eazy E (Boyz in Da Hood)




10. Eurythmics (Sweet Dreams)


0 comments:

Post a Comment