Band of the Week: Gin Blossoms

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

You know what I forgot? The Gin Blossoms don't suck.

I am on a bit of a 90's kick lately, so I was looking at some of my favorite soundtracks from the nineties, and saw a little band littered all over them. That band was not Gin Blossoms, it was Better Than Ezra. For some reason/crossed wire in my head I confused them for the of the Gin Blossoms. My head is broken in parts. For as much music knowledge I hold in there, I should be able to tell the difference between these two very different bands. But oh well, that is life. While researching, I quickly realized that "Til I Hear It From You" was not by Better Than Ezra, nor am I that big of a fan of them in the first place. God Bless Google for helping to straighten me out, and you are rewarded below.

So, instead of a song of the day, here is the Band Of The Day.

Gin Blossoms

"Til I Hear It From You"

"Follow You Down" (Personal Fave)

"Hey Jealousy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment