Song of the Day: "Feel It In My Bones" by Tegan and Sara

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

So, I was searching and settling on songs for SOTD options today. Just was not feeling anything. I think its this damn flu bug I have going right now.
So, I had settled on a Peter Wolf Crier song that I am really kinda digging right now, but its not like I love it. I was just like "well, I guess I could do some PWC today, get a blog out there, get it over with." And that sucks. I want all my blogs to have heart. Now don't get me wrong, this is a great song that you will hear soon, but when my heart is in it.

As of today my heart is into this melodic heart break of a song by Tegan and Sara. Now, I have always claimed to be a little anti these sisters. But, I think that is due to my "I hate everything trendy" attitude I used to carry around. OK, that I still carry around. But, when i actually stop hear the music that I am so unabashedly bashing, I am stricken back. I swallow my words ladies. You win.

"Feel It In My Bones" by Tegan and Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment