Songs of the Day: "Fall Asleep" & "Turnpike Ghost" by Steel Train

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Refresh: All STOD for rest of year from Addi will reflect song or albums you will find on year end list.

Today, I give you two more songs, one of which is surely to be on my best songs, as the album takes its place in the bottom half of my top 13 records (quite possibly in two forms). It's a pretty spectacular record.

It is the closest thing I have found that rehashed that 90's alternative vibe with 2010 indie enthusiasm Give it a listen.

"Fall Asleep (Acoustic version)" by Steel Train (This is my favorite song from the record, but this is a much mellowed out version, that I dig, but others may not.)


"Turnpike Ghost" by Steel Train (official music video, that kinda sucks, but great tune)

0 comments:

Post a Comment