Song of the Day: "Benson Hedges" by fun.

>> Saturday, May 7, 2011

So, I was standing in line at the grocery store yesterday. Getting some chicken. When a loud ass noise started to emanate from my pocket. It was a ringtone from one of my favorite "who are they?" bands, fun. No, not more then 3 seconds of the song had been playing when the hipster behind me in line commented on how great of a song that is, and if I was going to go see them when they come to town. I mean, it was 3 seconds of a random song that even some of my best music friends don't know, and this random guy nailed it. It was awesome. So, in honor of you, hipster, here you go.

And, no, I am not going to see them, they are opening up for Panic! at the Disco, so, yeah, no.

"Benson Hedges" by fun. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment