Addi in Pictures.

>> Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First and foremost, I need to thank Stevie, my co-blogger, for putting up with me and my incessant nagging as we piled up the entries. It's due to her and her patience that we have just surpassed 500 posts. To celebrate this, we are turning the blog inward. 

We have each chosen a collection of pictures that will best give you a glimpse into who we are as bloggers/persons. Each picture below, represents as aspect of me. My favorite places, things, hobbies and so on. Because it is all of these factors that creates who we are. 

 The ceiling of The Moore Theater. Seattle, WA
 My top 25 records of the decade. (click on picture to get closer look)
 The five mile drive, Tacoma, WA
Outside of this blog, my biggest passion. 
 It'll always be my home.
The Triple Door. Seattle, WA (also, my favorite picture I've ever taken) 
The Beach House. Home, WA
 My top 25 soundtracks, Combines my two favorite things, Music, and Film.(Click on photo to get closer look)
 Stole this image from a The Head and the Heart Youtube clip. But, it exemplifies what I love about live music. 
 The pride of my gig poster collection.
If you don't know. You just don't know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment