Song/DVD of the Day: "Round Here" by Counting Crows

>> Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August and Everything After is, hands down, the best album of my life. Easily. Far and away. Which is why I am going to do something I swore never to do. I am going to buy a live concert DVD.  I feel like live in concert DVD's cheapen the experience of seeing the band live. And I know that is a noble concept that has zero merit, but I have always held firm to this belief. But, now, I am going to have to break that rule.

The Counting Crows are releasing at the end of the month, (end of August no less), a live DVD of them playing the ENTIRE August and Everything After record, in order. It is the record, live and in concert. Nothing else. And it seems like the best idea I have ever heard.

Here is a snippet.

"Round Here" by Counting Crows (from "August & Everything After" DVD)


Amazon.com: August & Everything After: Counting Crows: Movies & TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment