Song of the Day: "We Are Young" by fun. feat Janelle Monáe

>> Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Releasing the first single off their new record today, one of my favorite bands, is back at it in grand style.  fun. is fantastic. They stormed onto my scene in 2009, clenching the number 2 spot on my albums of the year list, and later landing at number 11 of by albums of the decade jot. And, with this single release, they have dampened my fear of the band suffering the dreaded sophomore slump.

Now, I do not think this is the real video for the single, just a promo for the song and Fueled By Ramen, but it is fucking disturbing. First, by how happy she gets by peeling the apple, then by how sad and hurt it makes her. Creepy shit.

"We Are Young" by fun. feat Janelle Monáe

0 comments:

Post a Comment