Song of the Day: "Wedding Song" by The Courage

>> Thursday, October 27, 2011

So the other day, my co-blogger Stevie, posted the song "Family" by Noah Gundersen, and it pissed me the hell off. I fell in LOVE with the song, and I had never heard of Noah Gundersen, and that doesn't happen to me. I am the one that finds bands that Stevie doesn't know, and she gets my goat when it's the other way around. But, the song was soooooo good, that I jumped on the bandwagon, and dove into Noah Gundersen. Turns out before he was a solo act, he was a part of a band called The Courage, and they released this beautiful album in Sept. 2010. I would say it's sad that The Courage broke up, but have you heard his new EP? It is fanfuckingtastic. So, if The Courage had to die, to get Family, so be it.

But, I really recommend you pick up The Courage, as it is a gem of a record.

This song, hits me hard. But not for the romantic connotations. It reminds me of the mistakes I have made, but that makes the song all the more beautiful for me. Enjoy.

"Wedding Song" by The Courage

1 comments:

Richard C. Lambert May 30, 2015 at 11:02 PM  

This song, hits me hard. But not for the romantic connotations. It reminds me of the mistakes I have made, but that makes the song all the more beautiful for me. Enjoy. mother and son dance songs

Post a Comment