Band of the Week: Schuyler Fisk

>> Monday, November 28, 2011

There is something undeniable about Schuyler Fisk. Something palatable. Something unflinchingly engaging and utterly beautiful about her timbre. I have been a fan of hers since I caught the dramatically underrated flick I'm Reed Fish back when I only knew her as that cute girl from now Day and Orange County. But, she picked up a guitar in that flick and changed everything. Since then, I have picked up everything she has released and have yet to be disappointed.

This blog does not even touch on her FM Radio stuff, which I shared two weeks ago and is already my 7th most popular post ever. Right now, I cannot get enough of Schuyler Fisk.
Here are 5 of my favorite tracks.

"Blue Ribbon Winner"


"Miss You" 


"If You Were Gone"


"From Where I'm Standing"


"Givin' Up"

0 comments:

Post a Comment