Best of 2011: Live Music Clips

>> Sunday, November 20, 2011

I spend an assload of time on YouTube. I mean, outside of my upload channel, I am always scouring the site for the best new music. It is the easiest outlet for this music addiction I have, and when I find beautiful, gritty, chillbump inducing live tracks, I get myself all in a tizzy. Here are an assortment of my 21 favorite of live tracks from 2011.
Read More After The Jump
1. Avalanche" by Noah Gundersen


2. "Who Knows, Who Cares" by Local Natives


3. "Family" by Noah Gundersen 


4. "Hacienda Motel" by Pickwick


5. "Everywhere I Go" by Lissie


6. "Austera" by The Joy Formidable


7. "Window Sill" by Pickwick


8. "Open Air" by Lemolo


9. "Sweetness" by Pearl and the Beard


10. "The World's Not Bad"  by Smoosh


11. "Cradle" by The Joy Formidable


12. "Putting The Dog To Sleep" by The Antlers


13. "Doxology/Poor Man's Son/ Down To The River To Pray" by The Gundersen Family


14. "Hackney Marsh" by Slow Club (Sorry, won't let me embed, and cannot find anywhere else)


15. "Glorify" by Ivan & Alyosha



16. "No Harm" The Boxer Rebellion


17. "David" by Noah Gundersen



18. "Too Late To Apologize" by The Oh Wells


19. "How Far We've Come" by Dawes


20. "Muscle Relaxants" by The Rural Alberta Advantage


21. "Truest Intentions" by Kim Churchill

1 comments:

Yellow Bird November 27, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

You just can't get enough of Noah, can't you? :D
Thank you for this awesome list. Always happy to find good music :)

Post a Comment