Best of 2011 Primer

>> Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Countdown Begins.

This year, for my year end music review, I decided to make it extra difficult on myself.

We have approximately 8 or 9 weeks left in the year, so I have come up with 8 or 9 mini lists as a primer for my best songs and best albums of the year lists. And, when I say, mini lists, it's just a turn of phrase, because, knowing me, I doubt I am able make any list mini.

I am going to release at least one list a week, up until the end of the year, and then, during the first week of January, you will all get a taste of what I consider the best sounds of 2011.

Here are the lists you can expect to see, in the order I hope to tackle them in:

Best Album Covers
Best Live Shows

Best Dance/DJ/Electronica Songs
Best Live Music Clips
Best Music Videos
Best Cover SongsBest R&B and Hip-Hop Releases
Best Soul Releases
Worst/Most Disappointing Releases
Rediscoveries
Best International Releases
Best EP's
Best Northwest Releases
Best 13 Albums

Best Songs


So, keep an eye out, later today, I'll have my best Album Covers up for judging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment