Song of the Day: "Christmastime Is Here" by Kris Orlowski

>> Sunday, December 18, 2011

As I mentioned the other day, I am going to try and find some of the best newer Christmas songs to share for the rest of this week. And although it's still pretty early in the week, I think this may be the winning song. But, I have to admit, inclusion of a children's choir is kinda cheating.

But this song is fantastic, the video is filmed beautifully, and it is probably the best I have heard Kris sound, all sultry like and stuff. Another NW product that is going to making some great noises in 2012.

"Christmastime Is Here" by Kris Orlowski


This excellent video was produced by Eratosthenes Photo & Video. Check out their site and YouTube Channel when you get a chance, great stuff over there, that I often steal from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment