Song of the Day: "Fathers Be Kind" & "I Don't Wanna Die Anymore" by Ivan & Aloysha

>> Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sorry I have not been as active as I would like to be on here lately, I would like to give you an excuse about my new schedule at work, or the stormy weather or whatnot, but honestly, I got sucked into a book. Not the most exciting thing ever, I realize, but I'm not a liar.

Anyways, I was not planning on posting anything today, but while doing my weekly internet rounds, I stumbled across some great live and acoustic song in a book store. How awesome is that?! Combining my two favorite things, music and books! Match made in heaven. Thanks Sleepover Shows!

Ivan & Aloysha have been bounced around on this blog for some time now. And for good reason, Tim Wilson may have my favorite voice in the Northwest. And the way the harmonies intermingle with his lead is brilliant. I cannot wait until this band's upcoming full length release finds its way into my collection.

"Fathers Be Kind" by Ivan & Aloysha


"I Don't Wanna Die Anymore" by Ivan & Aloysha

0 comments:

Post a Comment