Song of the Day: "Back To Where I Was (live)" by Eric Hutchinson

>> Friday, January 6, 2012

I think there is a mistake here. I distinctly remember sharing this guy on the blog here in the past. I think something has gone wrong here on the internets, because there is no other way to explain how I would have screwed up this badly.

I love me a singer songwriter, I have no shame in that. Hell, I wrote a whole blog about the 33 best John Mayer songs. And this lad has been one of my favorites since 2009. He is one damn good songwriter, check out the lyrics for songs like "Oh!" or "OK, It's Alright With Me" and you'll see. I especially love his live album "Sounds Like This Live" which is where this track comes from. I really hope you enjoy this one, it holds a close place in my heart.

"Back To Where I Was (live)" by Eric Hutchinson

0 comments:

Post a Comment