Song of the Day: "How To Disappear Completely" by Radiohead

>> Sunday, January 15, 2012

Generally speaking, I am not a Radiohead fan. I know, most of my blogs are about indie music and whatnot, so admitting this is kinda sacrilegious. But, if I'm anything, I'm honest. However, you will notice I said generally. If you read my Best 100 Songs of All Time list (which I'm itching to rewrite, as it was from 2008), you would notice that two of their songs landed in the top 20. So, when they do a song right, at least right in my mind, they really get it. Anyways, this is number 17 from that list, and my personal song of the day. But, no, I am not depressed.

Side note, this song is featured in one of my all time movies, Live As A House. Check it out if you haven't seen it. It's grand.

"How To Disappear Completely" by Radiohead

0 comments:

Post a Comment