12 in 2012: TV

>> Saturday, March 10, 2012

The 12 in 2012 Series Continues!
12 in 2012: Best & Worst of What I'm Watching & What Everyone Else is Watching...

In January I took a trip back to my beloved Brooklyn {Shout-out to Becky for letting me crash at her place!} and all everyone was talking about was Downton Abbey. What the hell is Downton Abbey? Only the greatest show ever (according to all my much hipper friends) since, oh wait, the other show(s) I'm not watching that everyone loves. In the back of my mind I was thinking did I DVR Whitney?? Could it be that I have the worst taste in TV or are my friends secretly watching all my favorite shows too? Furthermore I have the same reaction when I hear people aren't watching Portlandia- c'mon! So this blog is a look at what I'm watching from the awesome to the awesomely shameful and what everyone else is watching that I find equally awesome and shameful.

Everyone should be watching...

1. (Tie)











1. (Tie)








Could I have picked more different shows for my number 1 spot? If you need an excuse to watch either of these... Fred Armisen even better than on SNL and, ladies, Jax. Nuff Said.

2. Top Chef










I watch my fair amount of contestant shows but TC is arguable one of the best ones- real talent, the judges aren't annoying, and the challenges are actually exciting to watch.

3. Modern Family














Who doesn't watch Modern Family?

4. How I Met Your Mother











HIMYM to us loyal followers- even though Lilly and Marshall moved to LI I'm still watching.

You May Want to Check Out...

5. Up All Night









I ADORE this show. For those of us heading towards our 30's or already there- this is our show.

6. The New Girl











I wanted to hate this show. I like Zooey okay but it's really the guys on this cast that have me checking in on this show.

7. 90210












Yes I know it's not everyones cup of tea but my BFF and I enjoy the fashion and sometimes the plot lines.

8. Once Upon A Time











I love the premise for this show- fairy tale characters sent to modern times- I keep it on my DVR list but its not my go-to show.

What I'm ashamed of watching (but still do!)...

9. The Bachelor











Yea... there's not much I can say about this except for I love to Watch!

11. Project Runway AllStars
















So I'm usually a fan of PR but the All Stars seasons of shows just kind of suck.

12. Whitney










Yes. I know. Judge me. It's my guilty pleasure.

What Everyone Else Is Watching (or so they say)...

1. Downton Abbey












2. The Walking Dead











3.Boardwalk Empire











4. Game of Thrones









5. Breaking Bad









6. Mad Men











7. True Blood















8. Parks and Recreation











9. Glee














10. Smash












11. Homeland















12. The Voice





0 comments:

Post a Comment