Song of the Day: "Ever Since (Chasing a Ghost)" by Jonathan Russell

>> Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wow. This blog has been dead, and I apologize. I got super sick and didn't have it in me to sit in front of a computer. But, now with health on the horizon I am going to jump back into things.

So, if you've been reading this blog, you'll be well aware of my affinity for the Head and the Heart, and this song falls right in line with that love. Jonathan Russell, the often bearded frontman, recently did a solo show in Freemont to celebrate Leap Day, and from what I can see, it was fantastic.

This is a new song that has been popping up at the occasional THAT show, and every clip I've seen has been great. But this solo video takes the cake.

"Ever Since (Chasing a Ghost)" by Jonathan Russell

1 comments:

Blog SuffocatedByRules February 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM  

Howdy! Does the rate of updating your website depend on specific things or you create blog articles when you have a specific mood or you create when you have time? Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.

Post a Comment