Infinite-Mixtapes Sample: The Ultimate Sad and Mopey, Wallow In Bed Breakup Mixtape

>> Saturday, April 21, 2012

Here is a taste of what I (Addi) am up to on my side project blog Infinite-Mixtapes. It would be awesome if you popped over to check it out, and maybe follow or something. It's not as commonly updated, but I think the stuff over there is pretty solid. 


I am going to try and convince Stevie to post a sample of her side project blog I Adore Inspiration here soon too. Aren't we impressive.

So, I fail. This blog got real quiet. I got frustrated by my playlists not working, and song being blocked on the site by WMG, but I am over that now. I got an email about a week ago from a lady with a very difficult request. Apparently, she may be dealing with a break up, because she asked me to provide a soundtrack. Not the "I'm over this bullshit, and better off" kind of soundtrack, but the "I am going to cry and eat my weight in Ben & Jerry's" soundtrack. So, I hope you are doing OK lady, and here is the music to hurt too.

If you'd like to make a request of your own, email me here. I will happily post it here, and if you leave me a name and address, I'll send you a copy in the mail.

This is a video Playlist. Hit Play, if you don't like the song, hit the button to the right of the play button and move onto the next. Enjoy

The Ultimate Sad and Mopey, Wallow In Bed Breakup Mixtape

1. Hand On Your Heart - José Gonzalez
2. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
3. Litost - Ambassadors
4. Hide And Seek - Imogen Heap
5. I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now) - Otis Redding
6. Sorry - Maria Mena
7. Everytime - Glen Hansard
8. I Don't Believe You - Pink
9. Bulletproof Weeks - Matt Nathanson
10. Don't Speak - No Doubt
11. Baby Don't Go - Dum Dum Girls
12. Grace - Kate Havnevik
13. Dreaming with a Broken Heart - John Mayer
14. It's Not Over - Secondhand Serenade
15. Missing Your Love - Jonny Lang
16. Sadness Is A Blessing - Lykke Li
17. I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You - Colin Hay
18. How Much It Hurts - Just Off Turner
19. Tracks of my Tears - Mary Beth
20. No One To Let You Down - The Head and the Heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment