Song of the Day: "Beginners" by Slow Club

>> Friday, June 22, 2012

You've all had that one band that you just cannot get enough of. That one band that you love unconditionally. That one band that always seems to release the right song at the right time in your life. Well, Slow Club is that band for me. And I get a lot of shit for how often I talk/blog about them, but I've gotten to the point where I no longer care. I love this band.

And now, get ready for them to blow your mind. Clearly, they are much bigger in England, because they were able to recruit Daniel Radcliffe to star in this one shot wonder of a music video. If you have ever wondered what Harry Potter would look like drunk, now you know.

I also think it takes balls as a band to have a music video, and not be in it anywhere.

"Beginners" by Slow Club

0 comments:

Post a Comment