Shit I Like vol 3.

>> Friday, September 7, 2012

Here is some more shit I like right now.

1. This Carson Henley song. 
Damn. This song breaks me. How Carson is not the biggest name out there right now leaves me dumbfounded. I know, I'm often early to the party, but it's time to get this Henley hoopla going people.
"Leave This Mess" - Carson Henley


2. Slow Club music videos that don't feature the band at all.  
Have you ever wanted to see what a butter beer binger looks like? Here is your chance.
"Beginners"

This is one of my favorite songs, and videos ever. Ever.
Giving Up On Love"


3. Perks of Being A Wallflower Trailer
I don't think this needs words.


4. Creamy Pesto Gnocchi
I had this for dinner. My last dinner before Weight Watchers officially starts. It was very yummy. But, I am going to be a handsome man soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment