Song of the Day: "Here I Am" by Impossible Bird

>> Friday, September 28, 2012

Impossible Bird escaped me. It was not until a lovely reader commented on our facebook page that I was lucky enough to hear this enchanting duo. As much as I try to keep my feelers out there on the local music scene, there are bound to be those I miss out on. But, I am stoked that Impossible Bird is no longer one of those bands I was missing out on. This record, and this song especially is choice. This duo is an uncomplicated force to be reckoned with. Simple beauty does not need complication to stand out.

Please, if you have a favorite band that I have missed. Local (Pacific NW) or otherwise, please let us know here, or on our Facebook page. Although, we hate to admit it, we cannot be all knowing.

"Here I Am" by Impossible Bird

0 comments:

Post a Comment