Song of the Day: "Out On The Town" by fun.

>> Thursday, September 20, 2012

OK, I'll admit it, this record is winning me over, majorly. I've been a (huge) fan of fun. since they were just a whisper of a band after The Format ended. I heard rumors of  members of The Format and Steel Train coming together to form a lowercased, punctuated indie supergroup. And jumped on board right away. And their first record killed me. My favorite record 2009, and one of my favorites of the decade. But, this album took a while to catch with me. I think because of how big Aim & Ignite was in my life, it was hard to let that record go to embrace this one. But, apparently, I am over that. Slowly but surely, this record climbed to the top of my rotation.
This is a bonus track, and it is one of my favorites. Enjoy.

"Out On The Town" by fun. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment